Respite Care: 6 Reliable Resources for Caregivers
Everyone’s caregiving story is different. But what many caregivers share is the need for help and relief from time to time to ensure their overall well-being. We are happy to provide short term care, or Respite Care, at The Lodge at Bethany, for you or your loved one.
Here are 6 reliable resources for caregivers:
- State agencies and respite care resources
- Volunteer organizations
- Government benefits such as Medicare and the VA
- Support groups for caregivers
- Find respite support at adult day cares
- Senior living communities offer respite care.
To view the full article, visit aplaceformom.com